Adi Goodrich is a Los Angeles based Set Designer, Art Director & Photographer
Based in Los Angeles, California. While Adi continues to push the limits of Set Design she has grown to become a commercial photographer and director, a designer of interiors and homewares.
Adi is half of Sing-Sing in Chinatown, LA. When two heads are better than one, Adi And Sean Pecknold collaborate on commerical + editorial photography, commercial directing, animations, children's books, interiors, and films.
She is a recipient of the ADC Young Gun award and received the Presidential Merit Scholarship at The School of the Art Insitute of Chicago.
You can find Adi often lecturing, curating and giving workshops at various universities and institutions including: Vivid Sydney OFFF Purdue Univeristy Univeristy of Long Beach California Art Center College of Design, Pasadena The School of the Art Institute of Chicago Poketo Apple Media Arts Lab Portland State Univeristy Space 1520 Co-Prosperity Sphere etc.
For Sing-Sing Studio requests: Please reach out to our agent, Ange Beckum.
- Isosceles: Ange@isosceles-isosceles.com
or email us directly to say hello.
- Sing-Sing Studio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ROOF Magazine, Portugal
- AIGA Eye on Design
- Desktop Magazine
- Hand Eye Supply
- LA Canvas Magazine
- #Girlboss profile
- Bloomberg Businessweek:What I wear to work
- Sight Unseen: Studio Visit
- Sight Unseen: Space 1520/Sight Unseen Pop-Up Shop
- Sight Unseen: Like Thiiiiis? exhibition review
- It's Nice That: Red Moon review
- It's Nice That: Set Designer Profile
- It's Nice That: Like Thiiiiis?
- The Department of Awesome Interview
- Ammo Magazine
- The Standard- Like Thiiiiis? Show review
- LVL3 Interview
- Computer Arts: 7 Steps for maintaing your work/life balance
- Computer Arts: Interview
- Free Agency: Creator's Toolkit
Headspace, Sagmeister & Walsh, Uber, Target, Wieden + Kennedy, Apple, Adult Swim, Pizza Hut, Zen Desk, Fruit of the Loom, Toyota, Native Shoes, Bloomberg Businesweek, Paper Magazine, Dewar's, Nintendo, Sony, Nixon Watches, Sony Music, The Hollywood Reporter, Los Angeles Magazine, Universal Records, Motown Records, Toro Lawnmowers, Suave, Good Magazine, Columbia University, UC Irvine, Nickelodeon, HP, Hotel Tonight, Facebook, etc.